Here are the instructions:
To watch this step visually, please watch here: How To Connect Your Device To FeelConnect App
1) Download the app FEELCONNECT on iOS or Google Play Store
2) Once you have downloaded the app, please turn your Fleshlight Launch on. Additionally, turn the bluetooth on your phone.
3) Select "My Device" on the app, and then select "Connect A Device"
4) Select the device you would connect with
5) Once your device has been connected, please select go to www.feelme.com & register yourself
6) On FeelMe.com, please select the drop down menu and push on "My Devices"
7) After you have selected, please go back to the FEELCONNECT app on your phone, and select "Add a website"
8) Scan the QR Code, and then you have been connected.
9) Now you can select the 2D content to watch
Sidenote: You cannot connect to FEELCONNECT whilst trying to watch the interactive content on the same device. Please connect to FEELCONNECT on one device, and watch on another (i.e. connect to your phone and watch on your computer screen).
To watch this step visually, please watch here: How To Connect Your Device To FeelVR App
Now for you to watch VR films, and after you have done the previous steps, you can download the app FEELVR on iOS or Google Play Store.
1) After downloading the FEELVR app, please connect your device to FeelVR app by connecting a device
2) Then please go to FeelMe.com on your phone
3) Log in with your details
4) After you have logged in, please select the VR content that you would like to interact with.
5) Select either "Stream VR" or "Download VR" after you have purchased your video (if you have a monthly subscription, then just select either Stream VR or Download VR)